Indigo Gabbro Stone Bracelet with Hibiscus Flower Sterling Silver Charm
Indigo Gabbro Handmade Beaded Bracelet- Known as the stone of grounding, inner peace and strength.
Hibiscus Flower Sterling Silver Charm - A Hibiscus is known as the flower of friendship, feminine energy & beauty. Let this charm be your reminder that no matter what and whichever way we grow, we will always have each other.
-Each beaded Indigo Gabbro charm bracelet is accented with two Pyrite stones worn to bring good luck and good fortune to the wearer.
-8mm Indigo Gabbro gemstones
-Indigo Gabbro gemstones are natural stones therefore Indigo Gabbro Gemstone bracelet color may slightly vary from Indigo Gabbro bracelet to Indigo Gabbro bracelet. Each and every Indigo Gabbro bracelet is truly unique.
-Sterling Silver .925 charm
-Handmade in the USA Charm Bracelet
-Signature TJ Blue Charm Bracelet Pouch
-Charm Meaning Card
-Gemstone Bracelet Meaning Card
-Authentic TJ Charm Bracelet Tag
- JVJanet V.Verified BuyerReviewingIndigo Gabbro Stone Bracelet with Brother's Love Sterling Silver CharmI recommend this productRated 5 stars19 hours agoBrother charm
My brother has been fighting cancer and I wanted to wear this bracelet so proudly that I have a brother so special and love so much. I wear my bracelet on my left wrist because it’s closer to my heart
- DGDebbie G.Verified BuyerReviewingIndigo Gabbro Stone Bracelet with Heart of Angels Sterling Silver CharmI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoRare Find!!!
Indigo Gabbro is such a unique stone with so many healing attributes, but it's not always easy to find. Imagine my joy when I discovered it on T Jazelle. I paired it with "Heart of Angels", and now I can look down at my wrist and experience a peaceful, loving moment even during the busiest of days! More than just Jewelry! More than just a Bracelet! More than I can ever say thank you for....
- MBMegan B.Verified BuyerReviewingIndigo Gabbro Stone Bracelet with Moonlight Sterling Silver CharmI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoEven Better in Person
As many of Tiffany's bracelets are, this one is even more beautiful in person. The stone is a smoky-black with enough variation between each one to keep it interesting. My favorite part is the charm. I usually buy the charmless bracelets; I have three of the Pearl stone types (a quite a few others), because the charms are too dangly for me and I don't feel like I can use my arms properly with all the dangling and clanging lol, but this one is delicate and beautiful and fits well on my wrist while I'm writing or cooking or messing with a kid. The little opal type stone in the middle of the star is so precious and the face of the moon is my favorite. He isn't smiling like your typical celestial charms would be, he's got a slight disapproving look, which I myself approve of.
- JSJasna S.Verified BuyerReviewingIndigo Gabbro Stone Bracelet with Brother's Love Sterling Silver CharmI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
Ever since I was introduced to these bracelets I am hooked! This one of the couple of dozen I own already. I've also gifted several of them.
- KCKathy C.Verified BuyerReviewingIndigo Gabbro Stone Bracelet with Renewal Heart Sterling Silver CharmI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
Loved the bracelet! Very well made. I have 4 of them and wear all of them. Great quality and worth the money